Nobody ever had a talent show like we did. Heck, nobody else at our school ever even had a talent show!
Remember the program?
- MCs: Paul Kistler and Belinda Lopez
- Boogie Shoes: Paige, Debbie, Yvonne, Kelly, Susan, Sally (?)
- Elvis!!!! Tim
- Don't it Make my Brown Eyes Blue: Stephanie
- Hopelessly Devoted to You: Laura
- YMCA: Kevin (Indian Chief), Steve or Mike (Biker), Roy (Sailor), Tim (Cowboy), Debbie (Construction Worker)
- We Are Family: Everyone! Especially Roy!
am I forgetting anything?
Okay, I have a few pictures! Stephanie sent them to me. They're not great photographic art but I think I was able to tweak them enough with the scanning software to make them recognizable (sorry, can't do anything about blur). I also have one picture of me in the outfit I wore that day; would you believe my mother took pictures that very morning for our family Christmas Cards, but she didn't bring the camera to the show?? Anyway, here goes:
Click on the pictures to see cropped enlargments:
First is Stephanie singing Don't it Make My Brown Eyes Blue, with her blue stretch pants; Debbie as the Construction Worker in the Village People YMCA (because Mike Gibson finked out or something); Laura dressed for Hopelessly Devoted to You; Tim as Elvis; and a second enlargement of Tim's picture which is overexposed so that you can see the people in the background: Isabel Salinas, Roy Erskin, Noelle Doize, and I think the person who's cut in half on the far right in the blue shirt is Venessa Ochoa or perhaps Sandra Guzman, but I don't know who the person on the right in the white shirt is.
We need some more pictures!!